It comes with the following features.
Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Pennsylvania IDs.
Printing – The bendable Teslin.
- Guilloche – Intense technique used for replicating security lines across the front.
- A blue ribbon that runs across the ID matches the actual one.
- The horses in the “PENNSYLVANIA STATE SEAL” print with great perfection.
ID Card Functions:
- The State Outline Backlit Feature – It comes with the “PENNSYLVANIA STATE MAP,” and, the keystone outline “PA,” are laser-perforated at the mini-portrait of the cardholder on the front. It is visible on the front when the back is exposed to light.
- Laminates – The OVI of the state motto that includes, “Virtue, Liberty, Independence,” Keystone outline and “1787,” the year when the U.S. Constitution was ratified by Pennsylvania.
- Complex microprint throughout the front of the ID.
- A complex pattern of curve-shaped coiled lines along the top and the bottom of the ID come visibly under Blacklight. The “Keystone” symbol repeats across the background of the ID in ultraviolet ink followed by one inverted symbol in 1:1 ratio.
Does it Scan?
- Yes, The 1D code is for inventory purposes. The 2D QR barcode allows it to scan and contain the demographic information of the cardholder.