Fake Ohio Driver License Front and Back
On the Front of Ohio Fake Ohio Driver License
- In the bottom right corner of the Ohio state Driver, there is a black and white ghost image with a white rectangular background. Inside the second background, there is the driver’s license number, date of birth, and the cardholder’s signature.
- There are raised characters of the birthdate on the left side and bottom of the Driver license photo.
- The Ohio state motto “WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE” is written on a flag below the Driver license photo.
On the Back of Fake Ohio Driver License
- The Ohio driver’s license features a colored image of the cardholder in the bottom right corner, with the Ohio flag waving on the left side of the card.
- In the middle of the Ohio driver’s license, there is a curved text consisting of “Cardholder’s Name + Date of Birth + ID Number.
- Microtext is also present in the middle and on the right side of the license.
- There is a magnetic stripe and a 2D barcode on the back of the card. The compatible format for encoding the 2D QR code has been thoroughly tested with both (READER) and (SWIPE) scanners.
Security Feature of Scannable Fake Ohio Driver License
- On the front of the UV ink Driver, there are tire tracks, the words “Ohio,” and red and blue outlines. In the top right corner is the full UV image of the national seal. Between the tire tracks are red and blue lettering that reads “State of Ohio.”