Florida Fake Driver License
It comes with the following features:
Design – We use the newest template, as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Florida IDs.
Printing – The bendable Teslin.
- A real id Golden star indicates the license is federally compliant.
- The words “ARRIVE ALIVE” and, “THE SUNSHINE STATE” micro-printed on the front.
- The phrase “In God We Trust Florida” on the front.
- A green “PALM TREE” on the top of the primary cardholder photo.
- The “GREAT SEAL OF FLORIDA” on the left.
ID Card Functions:
- Laminates – We use lamination for this ID that comes with 90-degree sharp-cut edges.
- Drop Test – It sounds like a metallic object when dropped on the floor because of the rigidness of Polycarbonate on which we print it.
- Windows – The lower right side which has the duplicate mini-portrait of the Florida license-holder. It changes the color from Gold to clear when backlit.
- OVD – The new “FL” comes with optically variable data which becomes visible when viewed at an angled position.
- It comes with an additional mini-photo of the cardholder on the back and contains the DOB.
- Guilloche – The “1845” and “FL” symbols on the back.
- We clone the most important part of this license; Optically variable printed ghost image of the Florida cardholder—with the utmost precision.
- By testing it with a 365-nanometer Blacklight source, it will expose the ultraviolet-printed elements on the front. Which includes the repeating “FL” patterns diagonally on two sides of the front.
- It will expose the first letters of your initial and last name, along with the last two digits of the birth year on the top of the duplicate photo in UV ink.
Does it Scan?
- A magstripe that has the ability to swipe in a reading scanner and confirm your credentials for scanning purposes
- The 2D QR barcode will contain the license data, and upon scanning, this code will confirm your initials.
Characteristics of a Florida Driver License
A Florida driver license is not just a card giving you legal permission to drive; it’s an identification document that carries significant characteristics specific to the state. Here are the key features that make a Florida driver’s license unique:
1. Security measures: To combat counterfeiting and identity theft, a Florida driver’s license incorporates various security elements. These include holographic overlays, ultraviolet printing, and laser-engraved data that are difficult to duplicate.
2. Design: The current design of a Florida driver license showcases vibrant colors with orange accents, paying homage to the state’s nickname, “The Sunshine State.” It prominently displays an image of an orange tree on both sides, along with subtle backgrounds featuring iconic Floridian landscapes like palm trees or beach scenes.
3. Personal information: A Florida driver license contains essential personal details such as your full name, address, date of birth, height, weight, gender, eye color, and hair color. This information helps identify individuals accurately in cases of emergencies or traffic violations.
4. Unique number codes: Each person holding a valid Florida driver license has a distinct set of alphanumeric characters assigned specifically to them by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV). These numbers help distinguish individuals from one another in official records.
5. Classification codes: Depending on your driving privileges and any endorsements you may have obtained (e.g., motorcycle operation), your Florida driver license will have specific classification codes denoting these qualifications alongside your photograph.
6. Magnetic stripe/barcode: Located at the backside of the card is either a magnetic stripe or barcode containing encrypted data associated with your identity and driving history stored on DHSMV databases for verification purposes during routine traffic stops or when checking eligibility for certain services or licenses.
7 . Organ donor indication: A notable feature found near personal details is whether you have chosen to be an organ donor by voluntarily registering through DHSMV. This indication serves as an important reminder of your selfless commitment to potentially saving lives after your passing.
8. Expiration date: Like most driver licenses, a Florida license has an expiration date displayed clearly on the front side. It’s crucial to keep track of this date and renew it promptly when required to maintain its validity and ensure you’re legally allowed to drive within the state.
These characteristics collectively make a Florida driver license distinguishable from licenses issued in other states while enabling law enforcement officers, businesses, and organizations to verify individual identities efficiently. Always carry this card with pride as a testament to your driving privileges and status as an esteemed resident of the beautiful Sunshine State!