Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our California IDs.
Printing – The bendable Polycarbonate.
- A Golden Grizzly Bear with a white star in the upper right indicating real id.
- A pale, colored illustration of a Gold Forty-Niner Miner.
- The illustration of the California state running through the background in the middle of the ID card.
- Golden Poppies, The California state flower can be seen under the signature.
- An emblem hologram in the center with OVI and is vibrant enough.
- The California State Seal with a holographic overlay.
ID Card Functions:
- A signature on the back of the ID card.
- Raised-Text printing.
- Laser-perforation holes into the cardstock.
- Micro-printed headers through the front.
- The DOB in UV ink overlapping the primary photo.
- A sail-boat in the lower bottom.
- The Golden Gate Bridge and Coit Tower illuminate under blacklight.
- A duplicate photo of the cardholder.
Does it Scan?
- A magnetic stripe that contains the cardholder credentials.
- 2D Barcodes encoded with scannable information.