It comes with the following features.
Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Michigan IDs.
Printing – The bendable Teslin.
- The header has a blueish colored “Bridge” printed on the top featuring one of the iconic Michigan landmarks.
- A Tricolor version of “The Bridge” appears and disappears when the ID is tilted at different angles.
- A real id star.
ID Card Functions:
- Perforation – The first four letters of the state “MICH” are laser-perforated into the card stock making it more secure. It is viewable when the ID is backlit.
- Holograms – An OVI on the front that says “MICHIGAN” looks exactly like the actual license.
- Micro – The waves of micro-printed blue lines across the front.
- A mini-portrait or ghost image of the cardholder along with the Date of Birth on the back of the ID illuminates under Blacklight.
- The “Great Seal of Michigan” on the front viewable under black light.
Does it Scan?
- Yes, A 2D QR code on the back with encoded information available for verification, in addition to the existing magnetic stripe and 1D bar code.