Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our South Carolina IDs.
Printing – The bendable Teslin.
- The illustration of the “STATE CAPITOL BUILDING” on the right.
- Intricate micro-print which is see-through the main and mini-portraits of the cardholder.
- Heart icon to indicate organ donor status.
ID Card Functions:
- OVI Holograms – The “SOUTH CAROLINA” smaller pattern repeating on the cardholder’s photo followed by the “PALMETTO STATE” pattern to the right.
- The larger “SOUTH CAROLINA” hologram under the main photo.
- Laser Perforation – In the shape of a Palm tree and half-moon appears when back lit.
- Laser Engraving Tactile Data – Certain credentials of the cardholder such as the signature, name and other data.
- The holographic OVI of the “SOUTH CAROLINA STATE SEAL” on the front.
- The State Outline – It expands with intricate line patterns printed in ultraviolet ink becomes visible under Blacklight.
Does it Scan?
- 1D and 2D barcodes. The later comes with encoded demographic information of the license holder.