Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Wisconsin IDs.
Printing – The bendable Polycarbonate.
- The illustration of the “STATE CAPITOL” and, “WISCONSIN FLAG” with a laser engraving technique.
- The Maple leaves and wheat crop icons.
ID Card Functions:
- Overlapping Data – The signature overlaps the photo.
- Wave Feature – DOB and license holder initials in a curved shape along with the mini-portrait.
- Laser Engraving Tactile Data – Certain credentials of the cardholder such as the signature, name and other data.
- Drop Test – It passes the drop-test by making a solid sound.
- Real ID – It is real id compliant.
- Inverted Ghost Photo Window – It comes on the back.
- Multiple Data Placements – The DOB prints on the back of the license as well.
- Guilloche printing on the back.
This license has multiple ultraviolet elements.
- State Outline – It makes the map of the “WI” illustration in UV ink on the front.
- Department of Transportation – The Wisconsin DOT monogram.
- Ghost Image on the front – Duplicate mini-portrait of the cardholder in sensitive ink.
- Complex patterns in invisible inks become visible under Blacklight.
- The back comes with the “STATE SEAL” and photo in UV.
Does it Scan?
- Yes, 1D and 2D barcodes. The later comes with encoded demographic information of the license holder.