Texas ID had never been easier. It comes with the following features.
Design – We use the newest template as used by the DMV in 2019, to make our Texas IDs.
Printing – The bendable Teslin.
- The “Texas State Capitol Building” to the right.
- This ID now comes with the real ID star.
- A criss-cross pattern line printed in Guilloche.
- Texas skyscraper buildings on the top.
- The “Lone Star State” logo on the back.
ID Card Functions:
- Laser perforated holes throughout the ID makes it very identical to the real license.
- The Texas emblem.
- Tricolor Holograms of the three stars.
- The “Texas State Seal” overlapping the cardholder’s photo.
- Tactile printing used to laser-engrave the license holder’s signature.
- The date of birth is tactile and prints on the cardholder’s main photo at the bottom.
- The “STATE OUTLINE” on the left and can be backlit using a source of light.
- The pattern of hidden stars and light-waves across the front visible under Blacklight.
Does it Scan?
Yes, 1D and 2D barcodes. The later comes with encoded demographic information of the license holder.
A magstripe that gives the card ability to swipe-scan.